As marketing strategies evolve, more marketers are spending dollars on video content.
Why? Because video is how consumers are connecting with brands today. Consumers watch an average of 1.5 hours of video daily, so creating rich video content can help your lingerie business get in front of its target audience.
Have you already incorporated video into your lingerie store’s marketing strategy? Or, are you still deciding if video marketing is worth your efforts?
Here are 11 video marketing stats that will make lingerie store owners want to invest in video content:
1. 89 percent of online marketers use video content.
Today’s marketers understand the value of video content and that’s why 89 percent of online marketers use video content today.
2. One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
Video content is taking over the Internet. About one-third of online activity is spent watching video. Consider all the ways your lingerie business could create valuable video content for your audience!
3. 25 to 34 year-olds watch the most online videos.
Your lingerie store could miss out on reaching the younger portion of its audience without video content. Twenty-five to 34 year-olds watch the most online videos.
4. Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
5. 92 percent of online video viewers share with others.
Wondering if video content will receive engagement and help boost brand exposure? Ninety-two percent of online video viewers share video content with others, so you’ll get that exposure!
6. 52 percent of marketers believe video is most effective for brand awareness.
Of all marketing platforms, 52 percent of marketers believe video content is most effective for brand awareness.
7. Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19 percent.
The fact that the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19 percent proves how much consumers enjoy video content. But that word doesn’t just boost opens – it increases click-through rates by 65 percent and reduces unsubscribes by 26 percent.
8. Almost 50 percent of Internet users look for online videos of a product or service before visiting a store.
Having video content within your lingerie business’s digital footprint could lead to more customers. About 50 percent of Internet users search for online videos of a product or service before visiting a store.
9. Two-thirds of consumers prefer videos under 60 seconds.
Consumers want to consume content quickly. Two-thirds of consumers prefer videos under 60 seconds in length.
10. 81 percent of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
In a 2017 survey, only 63 percent of businesses used video as a marketing tool. However, now about 81 percent of businesses incorporate video in marketing strategies.
11. 76 percent of marketers say video increased sales.
Quality video marketing can boost your lingerie store’s bottom-line. Seventy-six percent of marketers say video increased sales.
Are you convinced that the power of video marketing content is real? Video is the most modern way to consume content today, and as such, brands are succeeding with video as a marketing tool. So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at your customer insights and determine what type of video content would best serve your audience. You could have your lingerie business’s first video up within hours